Transport in Cottingham
Cottingham has very good local transport links.
Bus services run regularly to Hull, Beverley and surrounding villages in the East Riding. Train services between Hull and Scarborough are frequent, and provide access to anywhere in the country.
Bus and rail timetables are usually available from the East Riding of Yorkshire Council Customer Service Centre in Market Green, Cottingham and from the Parish Council Offices.
Information at bus stops is provided by EYMS on behalf of the East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
East Yorkshire Motor Services
- Website: www.eyms.co.uk
- Busline (01482) 592929 8am to 8 pm
- Real time bus information is now available from their website (click on the link above)
- Complaints about EYMS services (01482) 327142
- Website: www.stagecoachbus.com (For service 110)
- Website: www.nationalexpress.com
National Rail Enquiries
- Website: www.nationalrail.co.uk
- Telephone: 08457 484950
- Website: www.hulltrains.co.uk
- Telephone: 03450 710222
- Website: www.northernrail.org
- Telephone: 0333 222 0125
North Sea Ferries
- Website: www.POferries.com
- Telephone: 08701 296002
Ferry Price Comparison Site
- Website: www.aferry.co.uk
- Website: www.humbersideairport.com
- Telephone: 01652 688456