There are many and varied places to eat in Cottingham, ranging from restaurants, cafes and pubs catering for all tastes.
There are also several shops and take-away outlets serving traditional fish and chips, Chinese food, Indian food, Italian food, pizzas, kebabs, American dishes and sandwiches.
If you would like your food establishment to have a free mention here, please contact the Parish Council office with a brief outline of the service you provide.
Blondes Coffee & Couture
- 106 King Street
- Tel. No. 01482 843367
- Visit Cottingham’s original coffee shop for …. freshly brewed coffees, milk shakes & real fruit smoothies, house beers & wines, homemade cakes & treats, paninis, jackets, home-cooked meals … and so much more. The place to have more fun!
Kristoff’s Licensed Restaurant & Cafe
- 140 Hallgate
- Tel. No. 01482 876886
- Morning Coffee, Lunches, Sunday Lunches, Function Room
King William IV Public House
- 152 Hallgate,
- Tel. No. 01482 847340
- Bar Meals and Fine Wines and Ales. Function Room.
- Runner-up in CAMRA East Yorkshire Village Pub of the Year Competition 2009.
- Cottingham Tandoori, 210 Hallgate, Tel. No. 01482 849033
- Frydays, 162 Hallgate, Tel. No. 01482 841689
- Ginos, 212 Hallgate, Tel. No. 01482 849222
- Hallgate Chinese, 216a Hallgate, Tel. No. 01482 847253
- Kismet, 98 King Street, Tel. No. 01482 876676